The International Live Events Association (ILEA) recognized the following eight event professionals who recently earned the Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) designation in the December 2018 testing window.
- Heather Arora, CSEP, MBA, CMP, Webster University, Webster Groves, Mo.
- Michelle Casserly, CSEP, Hackensack Meridian Health Meridian Health Foundation, Neptune, N.J.
- Stacey DeWine, CSEP, Panache Event Group, San Antonio, Tex.
- Kate Edwards, CSEP, CMP, The Omni Grove Park Inn, Leicester, N.C.
- Dena Eichhorst, CSEP, G Texas Catering, Mesquite, Tex.
- Emily Miller, CSEP, Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, Virginia Beach, V.I.
- Armando Seledon, CSEP, Capers DMC, Kirby, Tex.
- Nora Shields, CSEP, Caruso, Los Angeles, Calif.
ILEA endorses and manages the voluntary CSEP program for those who meet established standards. Now more than ever, professionals within the industry recognize the CSEP as an influential designation for the education and the promotion of professional ethics and standards. “Earning the CSEP raises the bar of professionalism and expertise in the live events industry, and the designation should be worn with pride”, said Sara Grauf, CSEP, ILEA President.
The next exam window is Apr. 15-30. Applications and payment are due Mar. 1 at www.ileahub.com/CSEP.